Booking with MSC cruises was different than booking with other cruise lines. Guests customize their cruise experience by selecting from several experiences. The experience based pricing structure allows guests to personalize their cruise based on their unique needs and wants. We purchased the MSC Aurea Experience during our recent sailing on the MSC Magnifica. Since we weren’t entirely sure what to expect with the experience, we’ve created this article to help you understand what’s included and to help you determine if it’s worth the cost.
As I mentioned in my MSC Cruise Travel Secrets article, each experience provides different benefits and also dictates which staterooms are available for booking.
- The “Bella” Experience is perfect for budget savvy travelers.
- The “Fantastica” Experience offers more ideally located staterooms, free room service, and the Fantastica Drink Package.
- The “Aurea” Experience offers premium balcony stateroom or suite, free UNLIMITED drinks & more. Read more on the Aurea experience coming soon.
- The MSC Yacht Club offers all-inclusive amenities and is the top tier experience for cruisers.
- The “Wellness” Experience is a new service dedicated to health and fitness.
MSC Aurea Experience
Preference of staterooms was one of the greatest concerns of the package for my family. Guests will have the opportunity to choose amongst the best staterooms available.