Are You Visiting
Nice, France for the First Time?
What is the Nice, France Family Guide?
The Nice, France Family Guide helps visitors see the best of Nice, learn interesting history and find little known points of interest while keeping kids interested and entertained.
Tour Nice Like a Local
- No need to research what to see: Our guide takes you to some of the top attractions in Nice.
- Keep kids engaged: Let kids be the tour guide as you all discover Nice together.
- Learn the history of Nice: The entire family will learn Niçois history and little known facts.
- Save money: The guide is cheaper than a formal guided tour.
- Can't read French? No problem! The guide provides directions, history and facts all in English.
Let Me Tell You More....
A Few Places You'll See...
- Castle Hill
- Promenade des Anglais
- Place Massena
- Cours Saleya
- Promenade du Paillon
Why Buy the Nice, France Family Guide?
- Discover some of the most popular attractions in Nice.
- Explore Nice at your own pace without having to follow someone else's schedule.
- Gain knowledge of the city through fun facts, questions, and historical descriptions.
- Keep kids engaged by allowing them to be the tour guide.
- Families answer questions and complete a puzzle while on the journey.
- The tour is approximately 3.1 miles (5km) long and takes about 2.5 hours to complete.
- Choose your format - Digital PDF or Printed Booklet.
- Available in English.
What Families Are Saying...
Sasithorn from Thailand -
Really great activity for keeping the kids busy and having fun!
Sally from the USA -
The whole family found it incredibly educational about the region and kept everyone moving and made us more aware of our surroundings and notice the little things. A definite must for families of all ages as it is easy adaptable.
What's the difference between your two versions?
Both versions include the full Nice, France Family Guide. The only difference is one is a digital PDF and one is pre-printed. You will receive the PDF within minutes of payment, but it will require you to travel with an electronic device to access the guide or print from home. The other version is a high-quality pre-printed booklet that will be mailed to you. We highly suggest the mailed version.
What's the ideal age for the guide?
The ideal age for completing the guide is 6 - 13 years. However, all ages will learn history and fun facts. Young children will just need a little more help following the map and answering some of the questions.
What makes the guide unique?
It's the first guide available in English that allows visitors to explore and learn about Nice on their own, without a formal tour.
I don't have children, can I still complete the guide?
Absolutely! The guide was designed for families, but you don't need children to participate. Solo travelers, couples, and groups can all use the Nice, France Family Guide to explore the city.
About Dana Zeliff
Bonjour! I've been living with my husband and two children in Nice, France for almost three years. During that time, we've traveled extensively around the French Riviera.
Let us help make your trip a success! The guide will assist parents in keeping their children entertained during their visit to Nice, and allow the entire family to learn history and facts that aren't widely know.